Monday, May 22, 2006

Summertime

Its been a while and I think my brain has been revamped and ready for the summertime. Yes, its finally summer time here although we had a freeze warning this morning. Its supposed to be back in the high 70's this week. Lots of summertime activities in the Wausau household. Driveway being put in, grass being planted, etc. Heidi and Brooke are getting ready for their 2-3 week excursion to Des Moines for a run with friends. She was pretty stoked on Sunday with her 10 mile run. She has this cool Garmin GPS deal now that tells here how far she has gone, how fast she is going, all kinds of average, and a bunch more of cool stuff. From there she will be going to T-town to see family. Work has finally gotten crazy, I hate to say it but this is the time at work that separate the haves from the have nots. Gotta find a way to get it done.

Everybody seemed to like my "wanna be friends" statement. Seriously, since I have moved so many times over my lifetime my true friends are right here in this house. We do have a couple of GREAT friends but my job has managed to take those away as well. By the way we got stood up, I guess they didn't hear the phone ring. All the better.

That's about it from here. Everybody have a good summer!!

1 comment:

LORD I MUST HAVE BEEN BLIND said...

Guess you are right, there might not be much blogging this summer. AND...you just made me feel like my job as a mother has been rewarded...your best friends truly ARE right there in your house and THAT makes me happy...THAT is what I have wanted for my children and myself...you have a great headstart on your parents! Keep it up.